Our practice offers the following facilities:
- Translation serviceTranslation services available. Please give notice so that this can be organised.
We also have staff members that can speak French, Italian, Portuguese and Afrikaans.
- Disabled WCDisabled male and female toilet facilities have recently been upgraded and redecorated. Both have a call system if assistance required.
- Induction loopPlease ask at reception to activate this service.
- Disabled parkingDisabled car parking is free of charge anywhere in the Rother House car park as long as a blue badge is displayed. There is 1 reserved extra wide space but please feel free to park anywhere else if this is not available.
- Step free accessAll clinical areas are on one level. Patients do not need to go up or down any steps to access the building.
The main doors are automatic.
- Car ParkingPatient car parking is available on site. A small charge is payable (50pence for 45 minutes). This helps maintain and manage the car park ensuring that it is safe and not abused by non patients.
At present overflow car parking is available on the same basis next door.
To learn more, please ring our reception on 01789 269386.